Our building

 

History

The church building was opened for worship as Rosehall United Presbyterian Church in December 1880. It is of Italianate design by Sutherland and Walker and its twin towers form a landmark on the main Dalkeith Road. The building is listed Grade A by Historic Scotland and contains a very fine set of stained glass windows and a very ornate pulpit (which is now no longer used on a regular basis).

 
Contact Us

Priestfield Church,
Dalkeith Road

Postal Address:

2 Marchhall Place
Edinburgh
EH16 5HW

Email:

Use our contact form.

Regular Services
Priestfield runs a regular service, every Sunday morning:
  • 10.30am Worship (including all-age Godspace)
More Information.
How To Find Us