Praise and Prayer
An informal time of praying and singing on alternate Thursdays (with Home groups) at 7.30pm at the church lounge. Praise and Prayer is led by members of the congregation who use themes and current needs to shape the content. Those who attend are invited to pray aloud or in silence.
Try Praying at Priestfield
‘Love one another. As I have loved you so you must love one another… everyone will know that you are my disciples if you love one another.’ John 13:34
Prayer changes things – tell God about…
your big issue, a particular person, yourself.
Pray – talk to God…
* for the people to whom you gave or will give your ‘trypraying’ booklet and for those people who have taken them from the two boxes on our railings.
* about Easter Day and all that follows from it.
* for Jared as he embarks on study leave and looks to the future.
* about the follow-up to trypraying on Thursdays in May and on Sundays in June/July; that more people meet Jesus.
* as we prepare for Messy Church on Saturday 29th April.
* about Old Dalkeith Road, Cameron Toll Gardens, the developments at Bridgend Farm and Balfour House/the Baytree Project.
* all the student halls – Pollock, Blacket and Romero Halls.
* Prestonfield School and Nursery – the staff, children and families and for our support there.
* for us, Craigmillar Park Church and Reid Memorial Church as we work together to reach our community; seeking God’s will about leadership.
The Wider World
* Remember also our country and the world…
And give thanks – think of five things to thank God for.
2 Marchhall Place
Rev Dr Jared Hay
13 Lady Road
0131 468 1254
Use our contact form.
- 10.30am Worship (including all-age Godspace)