Praise and Prayer
An informal time of praying and singing on alternate Thursdays (with Home groups) at 7.30pm at the church lounge. Praise and Prayer is led by members of the congregation who use themes and current needs to shape the content. Those who attend are invited to pray aloud or in silence.
Priestfield at Prayer
I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing… John 15:5
* for the many opportunities that our new layout gives to us for worship, friendship and fellowship.
* for the last Kirk Session meeting; for the commitment of so many.
* for the Sunday ‘Souper Lunch’ and Thursday Soup Lunches; great opportunities for being and growing together.
* again, for each other during Lent. It is not too late to consider what this time can mean to us. and how we can draw nearer to God.
* as Michelle and Jade, helped by Kate, organise Cafe Time in aid of Water Aid; for people to help and others to come and join us.
* as Messy Church draws nearer; for people to help; for families to come. This time our theme is the life changing meeting between Zacchaeus and Jesus, and how our life can change too.
* for Graham the Cameron Toll Chaplain; the search for a new Chaplain; for staff in the Centre and what support can we give there.
* for GodSpace, children, nurture – all our responsibility.
* for the Care Van; for our team who support this; for the Street Pastors; and also for the homeless and other groups these help.
* for many changes going on in the three Newington churches. Pray for Craigmillar Park and Reid Memorial as they work looking for a vision of their future together and the minister they will call; also for us as we seek the same things too.
* for Lady Road and Cameron March; who do we know there?
2 Marchhall Place
Rev Dr Jared Hay
13 Lady Road
0131 468 1254
Use our contact form.
- 10.30am Worship (including all-age Godspace)